A growing part of the Chamber Speak business model is training. Whether you need a conference speaker, one-on-one staff training on any variety of chamber communications topics, or want to provide educational workshops for your members, we can help!
We can customize a training program specifically for your needs, or you can choose from one of our existing topics.
Our most popular training offering is SmartPhone Video Training for Chambers of Commerce. We offer a conference workshop or take our affordable online course, learn at your own pace and when you finish, you will be producing must-watch chamber videos like this that inform, engage and promote your members!
Chamber Speak training presentations:
- Is Your Chamber Ready For Its Closeup? Easy DIY Video for Chambers of Commerce
- You Said What? The Three Things You Should Never Say to Your Members (Click here for a sample of a webinar we did for ACCE)
- Your Newsletter is Not Enough! Developing a Multimedia Communications Strategy for Your Chamber
- Hitting the Target With Your Chamber’s Social Media: Developing a Realistic and Achievable Social Media Strategy
- Small Chamber, Big Image: A Chamber’s Guide to High Impact Marketing on a Small Budget
- Content Marketing for Chambers of Commerce: The Nine Lives of a Single Topic
- Think Like a Journalist to Create & Deliver Engaging Content For Your Members
- Three Ways to Use Video to Inform, Engage & Promote Your Members
- Show Them The Love: Developing a Messaging Campaign To Reach Your Small Business Members
We’ve presented for the Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE), Chamber of Commerce Executives of Canada, the Chamber of Commerce Executives of Ohio, the Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma Chamber Executives Conference (MAKO), the Florida Association of Chamber Professionals, Carolinas Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives and the Chamber of Commerce Executives of Missouri.
We can also angle our presentations toward your members. Contact us! We’ve presented for members of the Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce, Branson-Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce, the Rolla Chamber of Commerce, the Lake Area Business Conference and the iBody Community Membership.